Amigurumi Work Shop with C Yarn Hut
Thank you for searching C Yarn Hut Amigurumi Workshop. Let me introduce myself.
Hi, I m Clara, the creator of C Yarn Hut, your crochet teacher. I don’t have any education or background about art, but I love it. I am a dental assistant during daytime and crafter at night. I love knitting and crocheting. My first knitting techniquey was taught by my mom and gradually I began to explore crocheting and learning about new patterns. Even though crochet is my part time, I have huge passion of crafting and crocheting. I usually participate in 5 to 6 different craft shows in Vancouver and Toronto. You can also find my work in the retail stores.
Ok, that’s all about me. Let’s go through the detail you would like to know …
- Learning style: one on one.
- Age: 8+
- Date: Monday and Thursday (11am – 6pm), Sunday (11am – 1:30pm)
- Location: Oak Street Studio, 8930 Oak Street, Vancouver BC, V6P 2B7
- 4 or 8 lessons for beginner workshop, your choice.
- Cost: $140 for 4 lessons or $280 for a completed workshop (8 lessons).
- 90 min per lesson. All price not included a DIY Kit.
- DIY Kit: $30-40, you can pick the one you like in the first lesson.
- Materials: you will have a crochet hook in the DIY Kit, and I will provide the yarn to you for practicing. And you will receive a C Yarn Hut tote, to carry your DIY Kit project and the note for each lesson. You can get the yarn and hook you like at the craft store or you can get extra hook and yarn from me.
- What you will learn: Basic stitches, how to read the pattern in English format and Japan chart.
- My Primary goal: you can complete a finished amigurumi.
- Graduation gift: I would like to encourage my student. Each student who can completed the DIY Kit by the end of Lesson 8, I would like to giveaway a C Yarn Hut Team T-shirt as graduation gift. (retail price $30)
Message me when you are ready to join the crochet community :)